Want to Learn to Teach Yoga? Start today with our Active IQ Level 3 Diploma In Teaching Yoga for £1,200
The aim of the yoga teaching qualification, is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to plan, prepare and deliver safe and effective Yoga sessions. You can learn everything a yoga teacher needs to know in this level 3 course.
Active IQ Level 3 Teaching Yoga Diploma covers:
- Study the relevant anatomy and physiology of the body for yogic exercise.
- Discover the origins of yoga and its range of health benefits.
- Understand the spiritual principles underpinning the development of yoga.
- Study a wide variety of yogic routines and postures known as ‘asanas’ to teach in a yoga class.
You can work at your own pace. Boost your career opportunities and equip yourself with the skills you need for your long term success.
Level 3 Diploma Yoga Teaching Entry Requirements
A minimum of two years experience of participating in yoga classes is desirable.
The course requires physical exertion, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
There is an element of communication involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at Level 2.
You must be aged 16 years or older.
Have A willingness to learn
Level 3 Diploma Yoga Teaching Assessment:
Portfolio of Evidence.
Career Progression Opportunities:
This qualification provides progression onto:
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Supporting Pre and Postnatal Clients with Exercise and Nutrition.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork
Pay over 6 months interest free, Direct Debit, Direct Bank Transfer payments, 0% credit card or finance loan for 12 months. Incentive Price Discounts available if you choose to pay for the course upfront. Please contact Elite Fitness Education via Messenger for more details.