The Level 4 strength and conditioning certificate from Active iQ, provides learners or experienced fitness instructors an opportunity to expand their skills further in the fitness industry. You can shape your study around your existing schedule. You can become an internationally recognised CIMPSA & Active iQ specialist the level 4 course. The course is suitable for experienced fitness professionals.
During the qualification learners will cover the following:
- The role of a strength and conditioning coach as part of an athlete’s support team.
- Methods of carrying out performance-related needs analysis, measurements and assessments.
- Strategies to analyse and evaluate assessment findings in order to be able to develop and agree short-, medium- and long-term performance goals.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating periodised, performance-related strength and conditioning programmes.
Learners must hold either:
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (or equivalent).
- Level 3 Coaching qualification (or equivalent).
- Level 3 Strength and Conditioning qualification (or equivalent).
Learners may also hold:
- Subject relevant higher education or further education qualifications that are equivalent or higher than those listed above (e.g. physiotherapy, sports therapy).
There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 3.
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
For Course Information or Finance Enquiries Please Call 07540 163273 or Fill Out The Form Below: