£995 + VAT
A Level 4 Pilates Matwork certificate represents the highest level of achievement within the health and fitness industry. It demonstrates that you have the advanced knowledge and skills to teach Pilates across a very broad spectrum of clients, including special population groups. ‘Movement’ and ‘Adaptations’, the two courses which form the core of this qualification, will give you the skills to undertake an accurate assessment of a client’s physical and technical performance; to develop client-specific exercise and session plans based on a dynamic assessment of client performance.
- Learners need to hold the Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork or equivalent.
- Learners need to have had a minimum of 6 – 12 months experience in Instructing Pilates Matwork post qualifying at Level 3
Learners must complete all 3 mandatory units (11 credits) in Group A and a minimum of 7 credits from the optional units in Group B. A minimum of 3 credits must come from Group B Special Populations.
This qualification provides direct progression on to other specialist qualifications e.g.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate In Physical Activity and Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Low Back Pain.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate In Physical Activity and Weight Management for Obese and Diabetic Clients.
For Course Information or Finance Enquiries Please Call 07540 163273 or Fill Out The Form Below: