Active IQ Level 3 Diploma & level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
£1800 (Saving £190)
Both qualifications at a reduced price when purchased together. Multiple payment options available – please get in touch for more information.
The Active IQ Level 3 & 4 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy is a very popular course. It provides you with the knowledge and skills required to provide sports massage therapy to a range of clients who have dysfunctional tissue, without acute/post-acute injuries or underlying pathological conditions. It is worth 16 CPD points. The course is recognised Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and the General Council for Massage Therapies (GCMT).
You will be studying key areas, including:
- To understand the anatomy and physiology required to be able to apply sports massage
- To be able to carry out a range of assessments.
- To be able to collect information relating to the clients current condition and status (including the identification of conditions that would be inappropriate for treatment by someone at this level of qualification)
- To be able to distinguish between acute injury and soft tissue dysfunction
- To be able to recognise when to defer treatment or when to refer to a more qualified massage or healthcare professional.
- To be able to select appropriate massage techniques for a range of clients.
- To be able to apply sports massage techniques safely and effectively, understanding the potential effects.