£600 + VAT
This qualification is intended for those who maintain the quality of assessment from within an organisation or assessment centre. The objective of this qualification is to assess the performance of a learning and development practitioner with responsibility for the internal quality assurance of assessment.
Learners must hold one of the following qualifications or their recognised equivalent:
- The Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment.
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment.
- The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
- A1 Assess Candidate Performance Using a Range of Methods.
- D32 Assess Candidate Performance and D33 Assess Candidate Using Differing Sources of Evidence.
Learners must also:
- Show current evidence of Continuing Professional Development in assessment and quality assurance.
- Have up-to-date working knowledge and experience of best practice in assessment and quality assurance.
Qualification Structure and Unit Content
Unit 2 > Internally assure the quality of assessment